>> COMPLEMENTARY CALL FOR PAPERS IS NOW OPEN <<
Click here to download it
OFFICIAL LANGUAGE & PUBLICATION
New abstracts (300 to 500 words, preferably with figures) have to be mailed to the 3AF Executive Secretariat (firstname.lastname@example.org) before November 16, 2020.
The Scientific Committee will inform the authors of acceptance by December 14, 2020 at the latest.
Papers must be submitted and presented in English.
The written version of the communication will be in English and must be sent to the 3AF Executive Secretariat (email@example.com) before February 22, 2021 to allow their insertion in the conference proceedings.
A 3AF template file will be provided for the preparation of the manuscript, you can download it in several format: coming soon
Among the many aspects of the problem, the following items will be considered for the Complementary Call for Papers (the list not being exhaustive):
- Turbulence modelling for analysis of unsteady industrial flows. URANS, hybrid and LES methodologies, Lattice-Boltzmann methods.
- Fundamentals: non-equilibrium turbulence physics for faithful representation of reality.
- Data-driven methods.
- Advances in measurement methodologies, data processing and wind tunnel experimentation.
- Coherent structures, stability approaches, reduced order modelling.
- Turbulent flow control methodologies.
- Laminar to turbulent transition.
- Aeroacoustics and turbulent sound sources.
- Turbulent compressible flows.
|New Abstract submission||November 16, 2020|
|New Abstract acceptance||December 14, 2020|
|Full length new or updated paper||February 22, 2021|
|Conference in Poitiers||April 12-13-14, 2021|
INFORMATION TO THE AUTHORS
> > NEW < <
Impact factor of the Journal increased to 2.45! Check out this new level
Authors will be invited to propose an extension of their works for publication in a special issue of the International Journal of Numerical Methods for Heat & Fluid Flow dedicated to the conference. Each paper is reviewed by the guest-editor and, if it is judged suitable for publication, it will be sent to at least two independent referees for peer review. It is also possible to submit papers for publication in the CEAS Aeronautical Journal. Authors are however free to publish their paper in any other journal, a reference to the conference being then appreciated.
See the COMPLEMENTARY CALL FOR PAPERS